Ancianos is a non-profit organization that provides a variety of services to senior citizens 60 years of age and older, and their spouses, regardless of age in Taos County.
The Program is governed by an 11 member board which is made up of:
- Four representatives from individual senior centers
- One representative for the Foster Grandparent Senior Companion Volunteer Program
- One representative from an undeserved and/or unserved geographical area
- One representative from a civic organization providing service to senior citizens
- A member representing the Village of Questa
- A member representing the Town of Taos
- A member representing Taos County
View the Ancianos Organization Website.